A Vietnamese entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with Vietnam.
To apply for visa on arrival (visa picked up at arrival airport, ONLY for those traveling by air), please kindly read carefully the below for instructions of visa application via our service before clicking to apply
STEP 1: Fill in your personal information as follows:
- Full name (as shown in your passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport No. (Valid at least six months)
- Date of arrival
- Length of stay: 1 month (stay up to 30 days) or 3 months (stay up to 90 days).
- Number of entries: single (exit and enter one time) or multiple (exit and enter Vietnam more than one) (during the mentioned period of time)
- Type of visa: visa on arrival (pick up visa at arrival airport/ for traveling by air ONLY)
- Rush service: Urgent (1 working day to process your visa approval letter) or Normal (2 or 3 working days to process visa approval letter)
- Flight reference: Booked (noted your flight time and number if any) or Not booked yet
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang (to pick up your visa) Or, you can download the application form here , then fill in this form and send to us via email email@example.com.
STEP 2: Get your visa approval letter
STEP 3: Confirm and pay
Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee;
- You will receive a confirmation email stating that we have received your Vietnam visa request. If you don't receive our email, please contact us by live support or email.
- Please read the payment guidelines before paying the service fee. Please kindly note that the guidelines are for service fee only.
- We will submit the information to the Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam to get the approval letter for you after receiving your payment confirmation.For visa on arrival (pick up visa at arrival airport / for traveling by air ONLY), you will receive a visa approval letter via email (3b).
- After one (1) (urgent service ) or two or three (2-3) working days (normal service)), Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter for you. This original visa approval letter will be sent to us and the information simultaneously forward to the Immigration Database on your arrival at the airport in Vietnam. Then we will send a copy of the Visa Approval letter (via email or fax) to you right after receiving your original visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. You just have to print it out and bring it with you to Vietnam arrival airport.
STEP 4: Get the stamp (for your visa)
You need to show the Visa Approval letter TWICE: To the airlines in your country when you check in and to the Immigration officer at the Vietnam's airport upon arrival to get the visa stamped onto your passport. You are then required to fill out the entry and exit form, attach photos and pay the visa stamping fee (see the visa stamping fee) to directly the Immigration officer.
Note: Please remember to bring along two (2) photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
- Photographs must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs
|Type of visa ||Number of travellers ||Price ||Stamping fee |
|At Airport ||At Embassy |
|Single - 1 month || 1 || $20 || $25 ||25$ + service charge depend on each embassy |
|2 - 3 || $18 || $25 |
|4 - 5 || $16 || $25 |
|6 - 9 || $14 || $25 |
|9 upward || $11 || $25 |
|Multiple - 1 month || 1 || $25 || $50 ||50$ + service charge depend on each embassy |
|2 - 3 || $23 || $50 |
|4 - 5 || $21 || $50 |
|6 - 9 || $19 || $50 |
|9 upward || $16 || $50 |
|Single - 3 month || 1 || $30 || $25 ||25$ + service charge depend on each embassy |
|2 - 3 || $28 || $25 |
|4 - 5 || $26 || $25 |
|6 - 9 || $24 || $25 |
|9 upward || $21 || $25 |
|Multiple - 3 month || 1 || $35 || $50 ||50$ + service charge depend on each embassy |
|2 - 3 || $33 || $50 |
|4 - 5 || $31 || $50 |
|6 - 9 || $29 || $50 |
|9 upward || $26 || $50 |
|Multiple - 6 month || 1 || $43 || $100 ||100$ + service charge depend on each embassy |
|2 - 3 || $41 || $100 |
|4 - 5 || $39 || $100 |
|6 - 9 || $37 || $100 |
|9 upward || $34 || $100|