Payment and Refunds
According to our booking conditions, you are kindly required to pay a 40% deposit by bank transfer at the time of booking of the trip and If you pay by 4 brand cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB there is additional charge of 3% for banking service).
How to transfers your deposit:
Please choose one of the two options below at your convenience:
Option 1. Option 2.
* Beneficiary Name: Indochina Explorer Tour Co., Ltd
* Beneficiary Account Number: 0831001558888 (in USD)
* Address: House 12, Lane 22, Pham Than Duat Street, Hanoi city, Vietnam.
* Beneficiary Bank: ABBANK HO TUNG MAU
* Bank Address: 400 - Ho Tung Mau - Tu Liem - Cau Giay - Hanoi - Vietnam
* Bank SWIFT Code: ABBKVN VX
It is your responsibility to ask your bank how much they charge to convert into United States Dollars (USD) and/or transfer fee and if they have to go through ABBank. Please only use USD or Euro. Some of our customers were double charged without notice! You can view a list of banking partners with ABBank hereHYPERLINK "http://www.abbank.vn/favicon.ico"HYPERLINK "http://www.abbank.vn/favicon.ico"
By credit card
currently, we only accept VISA, Master Card. Please be advised that the bank charge of 3% for Visa and Master Cards is on your account. Kindly follow the following instructions:
a. Download and print out the "Form of Authorization Letter" and fill out all required information.
b. Please enclose : one copy paper of the credit card both sides and one copy of the passport ( first page) with identity and photo
c. Kindly note that the charge of your card will be appeared as Indochina Explorer Tour co, ltd ( it usually takes 5-7 working days for the payment to be approved ) .
Please send this form to Fax number: (+ 84 4) 37920956 or scan it then send by email to our secure site: email@example.com
Download Authorization Letter Form - Word Form
Download Authorization Letter Form - PDF Form
Instructions to pay online with
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB Card
We connect with One PAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information are processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (merchant) but MasterCard with international security standard.
After you have received your Order from us through a link, please check the information of the Order. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click “I agree with Terms and Conditions” and click “Submit”. You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card with following steps:
1. Card type selection:
The payment gateway interface will appear as below for you to select the card type you are going to pay with:
Choose the card that you use to do payment.
The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://migs-mtf.mastercard.com.au
2. Card Information Input
To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Security Code – CVV, CVC
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
- Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card ).
3. Transaction Result
You will be asked to wait for some seconds for the transaction result from One PAY payment gateway. Then, we will send you an email to inform you the Order status and the transaction result.
In some cases, your transaction may be not successful due to:
1. In correct card information
2. Not enough credit balance (daily or monthly)
3. Your card has not been activated for online payment. You should contact the Issuer Bank for the card activation.
In case you input correct card information but you did not receive the transaction result from the payment gateway or from us. Please do not try to make other payment. Contact us to get the transaction result and confirmation of the Order
Tel: +84.4.8587 7869
(Merchant’s support contact)
If unexpected circumstances should arise and impact your holiday plans, we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money. Our rates of refund are derived from our suppliers' requirements, and can be summarized as follows:
1. More than 40 days prior to departure; loss of deposit.
2. Between 39-30 days prior to departure; 25% of total tour cost.
3. Between 29-15 days prior to departure; 50% of total tour cost.
4. 14 days or less prior to departure; 100% of total tour cost.
+ No refund for cancellations within 2 days before departure.
For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted.
The refund will be made through bank transfer or credit card, depending on the original method of purchase. Bank fees, if applicable, will be for your account.